- Hamburger recipes are in most cases a closely guarded secret usually for good reason, they taste great! But what is the best homemade hamburger recipe out there?
- If you are looking for the the ultimate burger recipe see our Worlds Best Hamburger Recipe which uses ground chuck and spices to create a stunning yet simple to make beef burger. There are of course many variations to choose from and below is another really tasty homemade burger recipe which is made from 100% ground mince beef and spices, plus a few secret ingredients. Handle the burger meat carefully and use your hands briefly given we do not want to heat up the fat content within the ground beef
1lb of ground mince beef
2 x Cloves of garlic, minced/crushed
1 tsp tomato ketchup
1 x Teaspoon of Worchestershire sauce
1 x teaspoon of mustard
1 x medium egg beaten
1 x small onion, chopped as small as you can
1 x Teaspoon dried basil or fresh chopped preferably
1 x Tablespoon of Red wine (the rest of bottle can be consumed over dinner!)
- Simply add all the ingedients to a large bowl and mix throughly, form into hamburger pattties around 4 burgers and fry over a medium heat on a heavy based frying pan for 4-5 minutes each side. If you wish to grill the burgers do so with a medium to high heat setting for 4-5 minutes each side, be careful when turning!
- Serve up with a fresh crisp green salad and some lovely homemade chips! A simple homemade hamburger recipe you will treasure.
- You, will enjoy this is really fun tasty and easy homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe Mix to make. It has been in my family for a long time and I enjoy making it and eating it just brings back memories.
1 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
2 Tbs Dried Parsley
1/3 Instant Onion
3 Tbs. Onion Powder
1 Tbs Salt
1 2/3 Cup Dry Milk
3 1/2 Tbs. Beef Bouillon
1 to 2 Cups of noodles ( elbow macaroni or what ever that you perfer)
1 1/2 to 3 cups Water
- What you do is get the Ground Beef and cook it till golden brown then drain the ground beef. Into the stranier and be careful not to burn your self.
- Mix all of dry mix together, then add 2 cups of hot water and 2 cups or noodles. you can add more or less water and noodles, proportionately, depending on how much you need to make the ground beef last.
- Bring a boil to the water the add the noodles they should take about 20 minutes to cook then get a strainer and pour the noodles into it and let the water drain.
- Add 1 cup of dehydrated cheese with dry mix then mix all of the ingredients together and enjoy!
TIPS AND WARNINGS :
- This is optional you can also add 2 cups of graded cheese on top before serving.