- Making hamburger helper is one of the easiest dinners you can make
1 pound hamburger
- Hamburger helper is so easy to make. You simply brown the meat, then drain off the fat. Then mix the ingredients that come with the package (seasoning, noodles or rice, milk or/and water), and let simmer. Then all that is left to enjoy. Eating this on a regular basis can get boring, however, so I would like to share how I spice it up a bit!
- After your hamburger helper is complete, serve it in a small bowl, like a cereal bowl. Now, put a small amount of sour cream in the bowl, and serve with tortilla chips.
- This is quite simple, yet and easy way to make an affordable, easy, and good meal even better. This meal can easily feed a family of four for under 15 bucks! That is hard to beat!
- I also like to add a little Texas Pete, as I am a huge fan of spicy food. You could even use Tabasco sauce as well.